But Dominican Center for the Promotion of Exports (Cedopex) statistics show that non-traditional exports outside of the free zones are growing, despite obstacles at home and abroad.
What does CEPEX stand for?
CEPEX stands for Center for the Promotion of Exports (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEPEX
- Colorado Environmental Pesticide Education Program (Colorado State University)
- Community Environmental Protection and Enhancement Programme
- Community-Based Environmental Protection and Enhancement Programme (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Combined Engineering and Plant Exchange Record
- Centro de Professores do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Portugese: Rio Grande do Sul Teachers Council, Brazil)
- Center for Environmental Policy, Economics and Science (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Centre d'Études des Politiques Étrangères et de Sécurité (French: Center for Foreign Policy Studies and Security; Canada)
- Centro Peruano de Estudios Sociales (Peru)
- Confederación de Entidades para la Economía Social de Andalucía (Spanish)
- Centre for Education Promotion and Empowerment for Women (Vietnam)
- Central Equatorial Pacific Experiment
- China Energy and Power Exhibition (convention)
- Controlled Ecosystem Pollution Experiment
- Central England People First (learning disabilities advocacy; UK)
- Central European Pitch Forum (filmmakers meeting)
- China Environmental Protection Foundation
- Church of Eclectic Pagan Fellowship
- Columbus External Payload Facility (International Space Station)
- Confédération Européenne des Propriétaires Forestiers (French: Confederation of European Forest Owners)
- Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dominican Center for the Promotion of Exports (Cedopex) reports that cigar sales generated US$21.