Bio-Communications Research Institute at the Center for the Improvement of Human Functioning International Reports Stem Cell Discovery WICHITA, Kansas, April 12 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A study published in the peer reviewed Journal of Translational Medicine demonstrated administration of Stem-Kine, a commercially available nutritional supplement, significantly elevated levels of two types of stem cells in circulation.
What does CIHFI stand for?
CIHFI stands for Center for the Improvement of Human Functioning International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre for the Integrated Home Environment (Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering; Loughborough University; UK)
- Commission of Institutions of Higher Education
- Council for Industry and Higher Education (UK)
- Centre International de Hautes Etudes Agronomiques Mediterraneennes (France; International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies)
- Centre International de Hautes Études Agronomiques Mediterranéennes (French: International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies)
- Central Illinois Higher Education Consortium
- Comité Interprofessionnel des Huiles Essentielles Françaises (French: Interprofessional Committee of French Essential Oils; est. 1997)
- Canadian International Health Education Network
- Cornell Institute for High-Energy Phenomenology (Cornell University; New York)
- CounterIntelligence and Human Intelligence Equipment Program
- Canadian Institute of Health and Food Sciences
- Citigroup Insurance Holding Corporation (Duluth, GA)
- Center for Integrative Health and Healing (New York)
- Canadian Imperial Holdings, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Center for International Health Information
- Cultural and Intellectual History Society (Greece)
- Central Illinois Hockey League
- Central Interior Hockey League (senior hockey organization; est. 1996; British Columbia, Canada)
- Clipsal Industries Holdings Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
BCRI is a division of The Center for the Improvement of Human Functioning International (CIHFI) -- CIHFI, a 501 (c) 3 foundation, was founded 35 years ago by Hugh D.
Intravenous vitamin C therapy has been a cornerstone of research at The Center for the Improvement of Human Functioning International (CIHFI), http://www.