1 Center for the Advancement of Process Technology Critical Issues and Best Practices Conference Participants will explore the critical issues facing process technology educators and industry partners today and share best practices from educational programs.
What does CAPTECH stand for?
CAPTECH stands for Center for the Advancement of Process Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Character And Pattern Telephone Access Information Network (Japan)
- Community Action for Parents, Teens and Interested Neighbors (est. 1977; Clifton Park, NY)
- Combined Active Passive Towed Array Sonar
- Community Action Project of Tulsa County (low-income support services program; Tulsa, OK; est. 1964)
- Cornwall Association of Parish and Town Councils (UK)
- Completely Automatic Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart
- Club de Aficionados de los Parques Temáticos Españoles (Spanish: Theme Park Enthusiasts Club)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Conférence Africaine des Postes et Télécommunications des états de l'Afrique de l'Ouest
- Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program Technology Evaluation Center (US DoD)
- Curation and Analysis Planning Team for Extraterrestrial Materials (Universities Space Research Association; Houston, TX)
- Cross-Appalachian Tracer Experiment
- Child Abuse Prevention Task Force (Florida)
- Combined Air Power Transition Force
- Canadian Airfield Pavement Technical Group
- Captain General
- Campaign Against Power Tariff Hike (India)
- Canterbury Accelerated Pavement Testing Indoor Facility (University of Canterbury; New Zealand)
- Canadian Auto Parts Toyota Incorporated
- Captain Lieutenant (18th century British army rank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for the Advancement of Process Technology (C.
The National Science Foundation has awarded a $3 million, three-year grant to the Center for the Advancement of Process Technology at the College of the Mainland in Texas City, Texas.