1 Center for the Advancement of Process Technology Critical Issues and Best Practices Conference Participants will explore the critical issues facing process technology educators and industry partners today and share best practices from educational programs.
What does CAPT stand for?
CAPT stands for Center for the Advancement of Process Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPT
We have 19 other meanings of CAPT in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association of Piano Technicians
- Canadian Pirate Tracker (torrent tracker)
- Canon Advanced Printing Technology (printer driver)
- Captain (military rank)
- Carolinas Association for Passenger Trains
- Casinos Austria Poker Tour
- CCPP-ARM Parameterization Testbed
- Center for Advanced Pyrometallurgical Technology
- Center for Advancement of Process Technology
- Center for Applications of Psychological Type
- Centers for the Application of Prevention Technologies
- Child Abuse Prevention Taskforce
- Child Accident Prevention Trust (UK)
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Training
- China Academy of Post and Telecommunications
- China Academy of Printing Technology
- Citizens and Police Together
- Civil Air Patrol Test
- Coalition for Applied Preservation Technology
- Colorado Advanced Photonics Technology Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for the Advancement of Process Technology (C.
The National Science Foundation has awarded a $3 million, three-year grant to the Center for the Advancement of Process Technology at the College of the Mainland in Texas City, Texas.