The seventh annual Conference on New and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases, April 15-16, 2004, was hosted by the Center for Zoonoses Research and the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
What does CZR stand for?
CZR stands for Center for Zoonoses Research (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Urbana, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CZR
We have 1 other meaning of CZR in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Zoning Ordinance Update (Menlo Park, CA)
- Cataract, Zonular Pulverulent
- Centrum Zaopatrzenia Poczty (Polish: Mail Supply Center)
- Ciej Zadawane Pytania (Polish: Frequently Asked Questions)
- Cold Zero Power (nuclear power)
- Combat Zone Professionals (gaming)
- Concept Z Performance (Phoenix, AZ)
- Condenser Zone Plate (microscopy)
- Coastal Zone Protection Act of 1996
- Corporation des Zoothérapeutes du Québec (French: Quebec Pet Therapist Corporation; Quebec, Canada)
- Chita Che Zita Rinoyera (Anglican religious order)
- Columnar Zone Radius
- Commission Zonale de Restructuration (French: Zonal Restructuring Commission)
- Communication Zone Rear (Combat Military Zones)
- Copper/Zinc Ratio
- Central Zone Referees' Committee (Canada)
- Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (German foundation)
- Centro Zonal Sur (Spanish: South Zonal Center; Universidad de Concepción; Chile)
- Chicago Zoological Society (Illinois)
- College of Zen Surrealism (role-playing game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sixth Annual Conference on New and Reemerging Infectious Diseases was hosted April 24-25, 2003, by the Center for Zoonoses Research and the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC).