WEG has worked with the Center for Watershed Protection to develop new tools and construction specifications for innovative stormwater practices.
What does CWP stand for?
CWP stands for Center for Watershed Protection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWP
We have 191 other meanings of CWP in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Women on the Web
- Community Works of Waxhaw (Waxhaw, NC)
- Church without Walls International (various locations)
- California Writing Project (education)
- Capital Works Program (Australia)
- Cardiac Wellness Program (healthcare)
- Causeway Pier (US DoD)
- Causeway Point
- Cell Wall-Associated Protein (microbiology)
- Censorware Project
- Center for Wave Phenomena (Colorado School of Mines)
- Center on Wealth and Philanthropy (Boston College)
- Centimeters of Water Pressure (used with CPAP)
- Central Warning Panel (aircraft)
- Central Weather Processor
- Central Winds Park (Winter Springs, FL)
- Certified Water Professional (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment)
- Certified Web Professional
- Certified Wellness Practitioner (professional certification)
- Chemical Weapons Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the non-profit Center for Watershed Protection, as much as 65% of the total impervious cover over America's landscape consists of streets, parking lots, and driveways--what center staff refer to as "habitat for cars.
Center for Watershed Protection - $40,000 to build capacity for watershed organizations.
The meeting will feature speakers Michael Rockland, Chairman of the American Studies Program at Rutgers University and Tom Schueler, Executive Director of the Center for Watershed Protection.