Al-Ganzoury has directed the Water Resource Minister to provide technical and training support to the Sudanese research center for water resources and irrigation.
What does CWR stand for?
CWR stands for Center for Water Resources (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWR
We have 121 other meanings of CWR in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Water Quality Monitoring Council
- Cultural Website Quality Principles
- Critical Water Quality Zones (Austin, TX)
- Cabinet War Rooms (UK)
- California Western Railroad
- Call When Ready
- Calm Water Ramp (US DoD)
- Campaign Web Review (politics)
- Canadian Wrestling Revolution
- Case Western Reserve (College)
- Center for Whale Research (Friday Harbor, Washington)
- Central War Room
- Central Western Railway
- Certified Wildlife Rehabilitator
- Certified Workforce Ready
- Charisma WestRand (Krugersdorp, Gauteng, Republic of South Africa)
- Charles Wills Redman Jr. (artist)
- Chiller, Water, Refrigerated
- Civil War Reenacter (US)
- Civil War Regimental Series (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the UC Center for Water Resources leaching fraction workgroup are: Christopher Amrhein, Dennis Corwin, Stephen Grattan, Glenn Hoffman, Jan Hopmans, John Letey, J.
McLin International Center for Water Resources Management on the campus of Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio.