Our Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) will refine and measure the new process through pilot testing that has begun.
What does CVE stand for?
CVE stands for Center for Veterans Enterprise
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVE
We have 90 other meanings of CVE in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebral Vein and Dural Sinus Thrombosis
- Cell Variation Delay Tolerance (computer networks)
- China VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) & Digital Telecom, Inc. (US company)
- Command Visual Display Terminal
- Current Value Data Table
- Chronic Ventilator-Dependent Unit
- Cardiovascular Disease in the Young
- Aircraft Carrier, Escort (US Navy)
- Cape Verdean Escudo (ISO currency code)
- Cardiovascular Event
- Centre for Virtual Environments (UK)
- Cercle de Voile Evian (French sailing club)
- Certified Videoconferencing Engineer
- Certified Vocational Evaluator
- Chartered Value Exchange
- Cherry Valley Elementary (various locations)
- Chief Vehicle Engineer (Nissan)
- Chillin Villain Empire (hip hop)
- Civic and Voter Education (various organizations)
- Clear Vision Elite (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE), a branch of the U.
Veterans groups attacked VA's Center for Veterans Enterprise as mismanaged, understaffed and unresponsive during a hearing before a House Veterans Affairs subcommittee.
of Veterans Affairs' Center for Veterans Enterprise, Scott Denniston, during his testimony said: "CVE was instrumental in establishing with the International Franchise Association the very successful VetFran program which has helped over 1,700 veterans open franchises with reduced fees or additional support since 2002.
The Center for Veterans Enterprise (part of the Department of Veterans Affairs), Marine For Life (an organization that helps Marines and Sailors transition to civilian life), and the International Franchise Association (through its VetFran program) are points of contact for the Little Caesars Veterans Program.
Scott Denniston, director of the Veterans Affairs Department's Center for Veterans Enterprise, agreed that more training of C.
Under this interim final rule, businesses at the end of their two-year verification period would be required to be re-verified through VA's Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE).
of Veterans Affairs' Center for Veterans Enterprise which helps promote small-business ownership for veterans and named IFA a "Champion of Veterans Enterprise" in 2003.