The BioScience track, organized for the second year by the Florida Center for Universal Research to Eradicate Disease (FL CURED), will feature panels and presentations about the latest technology and product advances from Florida companies, universities and research institutes.
What does CURED stand for?
CURED stands for Center for Universal Research to Eradicate Disease (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CURED
- Conference Upon Research and Education in World Government
- Connecticut United for Research Excellence, Inc.
- Constitutionally Unified Republic for Everybody (strict-constructionist group)
- Consumers United for Rail Equity (activist group)
- COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf) Usage Risk Evaluation (SEI/Carnegie Mellon)
- Council for Unified Research and Education
- Council of Urban Rebuilding Enterprises
- Curecanti National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Consortium for Undergraduate Research and Education in Astronomy
- Campaign Urging Research for Eosinophilic Disease
- Center for Urban Resource, Exchange and Development (Philippines)
- Center for the Ultimate Rehabilitation of Drug Dependents (Philippines)
- California Universities for Research in Earthquake Engineering
- Centre for the Use of Research and Evidence in Education (UK)
- Consortium of Universities for Research in Earthquake Engineering
- College Undergraduate Research Electronic Journal (University of Pennsylvania)
- Congregations United for Racial Equality and Justice (Unitarian Universalist Society)
- Center for Urban Real Estate Management (Switzerland)
- California Utilization, Review and Evaluation System
- Chennai Urban Rural Epidemiology Study (India)