A 1-second hiccup in the phasing of North American power grids would likely cause a hemispheric blackout" notes Daniel Kleppner, director of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology-Harvard Center for Ultracold Atoms in Cambridge, Mass.
What does CUA stand for?
CUA stands for Center for Ultracold Atoms
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CUA
We have 84 other meanings of CUA in our Acronym Attic
- Common Update/Equipment
- Control Unit/Science Data Formatter
- Common Update/Trunking
- Contested Cities - Urban Universities
- See You Too (chat)
- Canadian Urological Association
- Capacité Universitaire d'Arbitrage (French: Capacity University of Arbitration)
- Carrier Utilization Agreement
- Catholic University of America
- Catholic University of Angola
- Center for Underwater Archeology
- Centera Universal Access (EMC)
- Centralized User Administration (Nortel)
- Centre d'Ufologie Amateur (French: Amateur Ufology Center)
- Centre Universitaire des Appalaches (French: Appalachian University Center; Canada)
- Certified Urologic Associate (nursing)
- Certified Usability Analyst
- Circuit Unit Assembly
- City Urban Area (Canada)
- Clean Up Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are all members of the NSF-funded MIT-Harvard Center for Ultracold Atoms.