Liddle, professor of Epidemiology and Public Health and director of the Center for Treatment Research on Adolescent Drug Abuse at the University of Miami School of Medicine, achieved the honor for his rigorous study that documents the effectiveness of a strong family-based approach to treating young people with substance abuse problems over approaches with less family involvement.
What does CTRADA stand for?
CTRADA stands for Center for Treatment Research on Adolescent Drug Abuse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Therapeutic Recreation Association
- Cash Transaction Reports Act of 1988 (Australia)
- Certified Tree Risk Assessor
- College Terrace Residents' Association
- Committee To Restore America
- Calgary Tobacco Reduction Action Coalition (Canada)
- Common Terminal Radar Approach Control
- Corporate Technical Resource Acquisition Center (AMSEC)
- Crack Tip Opening Displacement (petroleum industry)
- Camera Vehicle Tracking Sensor
- Center for Translational Research in Aging and Longevity (University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences)
- Certified Translator (Ontario)
- County Transportation (Colorado)
- Customer Trouble Report Analysis Plan (Sprint)
- Cadet Training Record Book (Hong Kong)
- Core Technology RAM (Random-Access Memory) Booster (Citrix)
- CTAS Technical Review Board
- Container Transporter Rear Body Unit
- California Trolley and Railroad Corporation (San Jose, CA)