Director, Center for Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh, PA Dr.
What does CTSCA stand for?
CTSCA stands for Center for Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents (Allegheny General Hospital; Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTSCA
- Canadian Technical Security Conference (Burlington, ON, Canada)
- Carlton Trail Ski Club (Canada)
- Chenega Technology Services Corporation
- Clinical and Translational Science Center (University of California at Davis)
- Clustered Tunnel Server Configuration
- Community Television of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- Community Treatment and Services Center
- Computerized Test of Self-Control
- Countrywide Tax Service Corporation
- Connecticut Travelers Sporting Clays Association (Seymour, CT)
- Community Television of Santa Cruz County (California)
- Core Timer Status and Control Register
- Complex Terrain Screening (Model)
- Certified Technology Specialist - Design (International Communications Industries Association certification)
- Certified Trading System Developer
- Chiyoda Toyo Sakhalin Development
- Churches Together in Spalding and District (UK)
- Clinical Trials Signal Detection (clinical research)
- Combat Training Support Directorate