According to the Center for Telemedicine Law (2003), each state is responsible for creating and enforcing licensure regulations, and for granting, and renewing licensure for healthcare professionals.
What does CTL stand for?
CTL stands for Center for Telemedicine Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTL
We have 285 other meanings of CTL in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Thai Kitchen of the World (Thailand)
- Cadmus Technology Limited (New Zealand)
- Candidate Target List
- Canoga Test Laboratory (NASA)
- Capacitive Threshold Logic
- Carrier Takeoff & Landing
- Carrier Tracking Loop (radio electronics)
- Cashier Team Leader (Target stores employee title)
- Celebration of Teaching and Learning (various schools)
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Center Turn Lane (highways; various locations)
- Central Testing Laboratory Ltd
- Centralia (Amtrak station code, Centralia, WA)
- Centre des Technologies du Logiciel (French: Software Technology Center)
- Centre du Temps Libre (French: Free Time Center)
- Centre Technique de la Literie (French bedding company)
- Centre Textile Logistique (French: Textile Logistics Center)
- Century Tokyo Leasing Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Certificate in Team Leading
- Certificate Trust List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eder-Van Hook continues to serve as Executive Director of the Center for Telemedicine Law.
based Center for Telemedicine Law suggests "that some of the state bills are also projectionist driven as much by economic factors as by any quality concerns" (Anonymous, 1997).