This plan is the brainchild of the Center for Tax and Budget Accountability.
What does CTBA stand for?
CTBA stands for Center for Tax and Budget Accountability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTBA
We have 8 other meanings of CTBA in our Acronym Attic
- Courtage Technique du Bâtiment (French: Technical Brokerage Building)
- Craig Thatcher Band
- Creative Tampa Bay (Tampa Bay, FL)
- Customer Technical Bulletin (various companies)
- Cut Bank, Montana (airport code)
- Cut-Throat Bitch
- Cyclotouristes Belfortains (French cycling club)
- Half Countercurrent Tank (separators)
- Combined Targeting Board Automation Module (USAF)
- California Thoroughbred Breeders Association
- Central Texas Ballooning Association
- Central Texas Barbecue Association
- Central Texas Bass Anglers
- Central Texas Bluegrass Association
- Central Triad Baptist Association
- Centre for Time Based Art
- Centre Technique du Bois et de l'Ameublement (French: Technical Center for Wood and Furniture)
- Chinese Taipei Badminton Association
- Chinese Taipei Billiard Association
- Colerain Township Business Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mancini, director of budget and policy analysis for the Center for Tax and Budget Accountability.
More working families really don't have incomes [that] can keep up with significant increases in property taxes," said Ralph Martire, executive director of the Center for Tax and Budget Accountability.