What does CSSIS stand for?
CSSIS stands for Center for Subsurface Sensing and Imaging Systems (Northeastern University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSSIS
We have 4 other meanings of CSSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Supply & Services International Ltd (Kazakhstan)
- Containment Spray System, Post-Accident Injection Phase
- Contract Systems Software, Inc.
- Critical Skills Shortage Initiative
- Center for Systems Security and Information Assurance
- Center for Social Studies and International Education (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Catholic Social Services of Illinois (Belleville, IL)
- Center for Sensor Signal and Information Processing (various locations)
- China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park
- Cooperative Research Centre for Sensor Signal and Information Processing (Australia)
- Conseil Supérieur des Systèmes d'Information de Santé
- Community Support Services Industry Training Organisation (New Zealand)
- Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (UK)
- Continental Society Sons of Indian Wars
- Chemical Software Society of Japan (est. 1982)
- Countryside & Small Stock Journal
- Crop Science Society of Japan (est. 1927; Tokyo, Japan)
- Credit Suisse Securities Japan Limited (est. 2001)
- Combat Service Support Kandak (Afghanistan)
- Californians to Stop Shakedown Lawsuits (California Chamber of Commerce)