Fillmore, Professor emeritus of Linguistics at UC Berkeley -- Paul Kay, Professor emeritus of Linguistics at UC Berkeley -- Dan Jurafsky, Assistant Professor in the Department of Linguistics, the Institute of Cognitive Science, the Department of Computer Science, and the Center for Spoken Language Understanding at the University of Colorado at Boulder -- Peter Norvig, Division Chief of Computational Sciences at NASA Ames Research Center "Ask Jeeves is very fortunate to have access to this powerhouse of expertise and experience," said Skip Battle, CEO of Ask Jeeves, Inc.
What does CSLU stand for?
CSLU stands for Center for Spoken Language Understanding
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSLU
We have 1 other meaning of CSLU in our Acronym Attic
- Cottesloe Surf Life Saving Club (Australia)
- Covariance Shaping Least-Squares Estimator
- Computer Society Library Subscription Plan (IEEE Computer Society)
- Canadian Society for Life Science Research (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Society of Laboratory Technologists (now CSMLS: Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science)
- Certificate in Second Language Teaching
- Chemical Society Located in Taipei (Taiwan)
- Complex Systems Leadership Theory
- Control for Surface Launched Torpedo
- Customized System Load Tape
Samples in periodicals archive:
Origins of the Software Sensory's Fluent Animated Speech software had its beginnings through research and development efforts primarily at the Oregon Graduate Institute Center for Spoken Language Understanding and at the Perceptual Science Laboratory at University of California-Santa Cruz.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- fonix(TM) corporation (Nasdaq: FONX) today issued an update concerning recently announced strategic alliances with global telecommunications giant Siemens Semiconductor Group of Siemens AG and the Center for Spoken Language Understanding (CSLU) of the Oregon Graduate Institute of Science and Technology (OGI).