Suu Kyi was a visiting scholar for nine months from 1985 to 1986 at Kyoto University's Center for Southeast Asian Studies, where she conducted research on her father and independence hero Gen.
What does CSEAS stand for?
CSEAS stands for Center for Southeast Asian Studies (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSEAS
- Child Support Evaluation Advisory Group
- Centre for Southeast Asian Law (Northern Territory University; Australia)
- Combat System Evaluation and Analysis Laboratory
- Center of Southeast Asia Psychology (Malaysia)
- Clerical and Secretarial Employee Advancement Program (New York)
- Colorado State Employee Assistance Program
- Children's Services Employers Association Queensland (Australia)
- Centre for Social and Environmental Accounting Research (UK)
- Centre for Southeast Asia Research (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Canada South East Asia Regional HIV/AIDS Programme
- Child Support Enforcement Automated System
- Computer Security Expert Assist Team (NIST)
- Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics (est. 1990)
- Canadian Society of Environmental Biologists
- Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board (India)
- Community School of the East Bay (Oakland, CA)
- Computational Science and Engineering Building (John Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Computer Science and Engineering Building (York University and University of Michigan)
- Albert P. Crary Science and Engineering Center, McMurdo Station, Antarctica
- Caribbean Secondary Examination Certificate (Caribbean Examinations Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cvetkovik, holding a PhD in film, has lived in Japan for seven years now and this year she begins her assignment as visiting professor and associate at the prestigious Center for Southeast Asian Studies at Kyoto University.
Center For Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto University; v.
DeKalb: Northern Illinois University, Center for Southeast Asian Studies.
The other bacterial strains of the pandemic group were provided by Mitsuaki Nishibuchi, Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto University.
2 (DeKalb: Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Northern Illinois University, 1989), 1-7.
00 Paperback Monographs of the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto University; English-language series; no.
The project "Dynamics of the Frontier World in Insular Southeast Asia" was a three-year project carried out principally by researchers from the Center for Southeast Asian Studies in Kyoto, with backup from other Japanese universities and Southeast Asian academic institutions.