Sector-agnostic about social change, Jackley has worked for public, nonprofit, and private organizations including the Stanford Center for Social Innovation, Amazon, and others.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Center for Social Innovation (US and Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Casino Service Industry (New Jersey Casino Control Commission)
- Caspian Services, Inc. (various organizations)
- Cast Stone Institute (Winder, GA)
- Cat Smack International
- Catalyst Semiconductor, Inc.
- Catalytic Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Causal Side Information
- Cell Sequence Integrity (ATM)
- Center for School Improvement
- Center for Social Inclusion
- Center for Support of Instruction (University of Maryland University College)
- Center for the Study of Intelligence (US CIA)
- Central Sindical Independiente (Spanish: Independent Trade Union)
- Central States Indemnity (Omaha, NE)
- Centre de Santé Intégré (French)
- Centre for Social Impact (Australia)
- Centre for Sociology of Innovation
- Centre Social Intercommunal (French: Intercommunal Social Center)
- Centric Software, Inc.
- Centro Servizi Immobiliari (Italian: Real Estate Service Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HSC program bears the working title Center for Social Innovation and is designed to develop sustainable social enterprises to address community and civic concerns.
Coordinated by the Center for Social Innovation (CSI), the new channel includes collaboration from the Pittsburgh Social Enterprise Accelerator and The Conversations Network, a nonprofit online publisher of spoken-word events.
Anyone interested in what the Stanford Social Innovation Review and the Center for Social Innovation has to offer in articles, blogs, podcasts, executive education, and conferences can find it all on a single web page.
com The Center for Social Innovation at the Stanford Graduate School of Business educates leaders to solve the world's social an environmental problems.
Its new office opens with a client roster that includes CNN, Bay Area Library and Information System, Humanity United, Stanford University's Center for Social Innovation, Social Venture Network, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
They are co-founders of the Geneva-based TRANS4M Four World Center for Social Innovation.
serves as a holding company for Strategyn Consulting, Strategyn Institute, Strategyn Ventures, and the Strategyn Center for Social Innovation - all innovation-advancing businesses.