Keynote Luncheon Speaker: Maya Wiley, Founder, Center for Social Inclusion * 2:00 p.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Center for Social Inclusion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Case-Shiller Index (real estate industry)
- Casino Service Industry (New Jersey Casino Control Commission)
- Caspian Services, Inc. (various organizations)
- Cast Stone Institute (Winder, GA)
- Cat Smack International
- Catalyst Semiconductor, Inc.
- Catalytic Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Causal Side Information
- Cell Sequence Integrity (ATM)
- Center for School Improvement
- Center for Social Innovation (US and Canada)
- Center for Support of Instruction (University of Maryland University College)
- Center for the Study of Intelligence (US CIA)
- Central Sindical Independiente (Spanish: Independent Trade Union)
- Central States Indemnity (Omaha, NE)
- Centre de Santé Intégré (French)
- Centre for Social Impact (Australia)
- Centre for Sociology of Innovation
- Centre Social Intercommunal (French: Intercommunal Social Center)
- Centric Software, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maya Wiley, Founder and President of the Center for Social Inclusion will give a keynote address and Dr.
A report card on the recovery process will be revealed by the Center for Social Inclusion.