In addition, NERC announced an individual grant to the research team led by Professor Banerjee at the University of Texas at Austin for exploratory work in spintronics, and NSF announced an additional supplemental grant for nanoelectronics research to the Center for Semiconductor Physics in Nanostructures at the University of Oklahoma/University of Arkansas.
What does CSPIN stand for?
CSPIN stands for Center for Semiconductor Physics in Nanostructures (University of Arkansas and University of Oklahoma)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSPIN
- Corporate Service Price Index
- Critical Structure Protection Initiative (US FEMA)
- Cumulative Schedule Performance Index
- Certificated Staff Performance Incentive Act (California Department of Education)
- Child Support Performance and Incentive Act
- China Security and Protection Industry Association
- Central States Pension Improvement Committee
- Center for Social Policy and Institutional Development
- California Swimming Pool Industry Energy Codes Legislative Council
- COTS Simulation Package Interoperability Forum (est. 2002)
- Christchurch Social Policy Interagency Network (New Zealand)
- Civil Service Performance Improvement Programme (Ghana)
- Curriculum Student Progress Information System (US)
- Catholic Students for Peace and Justice (Cleveland, OH)
- Collège Saint-Pierre de Jette (French: Saint-Pierre de Jette College; Belgium)
- Cornell Students for Peaceful Justice (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Carol Stream Public Library (Carol Stream, IL)
- Cedar Springs Public Library (Cedar Springs, MI)
- Christian Software Public License (Jesux)
- Coal Services Pty. Limited (Australia)