Mohammad Ismail Hotak, deputy director of the coordination center for security forces in Helmand, confirmed the toll.
What does CENSECFOR stand for?
CENSECFOR stands for Center for Security Forces (Navy Training Course)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cost of Energy Not Supplied
- Custom Electronic Noise Suppressor (ear plugs)
- Center for the Study of the Americas (Berkeley, CA)
- Centro Educacional Nossa Senhora Aparecida (Portuguese religious school; Brazil)
- Collaborative Electronic Notebook Systems Association
- Confederation of European National Societies of Anaesthesiologists (formerly European Regional Section of the World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists)
- Council for Emerging National Security Affairs
- Council of European and Japanese National Shipowners' Associations
- Center for Sensed Critical Infrastructure Research (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Commonwealth Electronic Network for Schools and Education
- Center for Systems Engineering & Integration
- Center for Natural Sciences and Environmental Research (De La Salle University-Manila)
- Center to Study Human Animal Relationships and Environments (University of Minnesota)
- Center for Engineering Systems and Integration
- Centro de Superación Integral (Guatemala)
- Centro Nacional para la Prevención y el Control del VIH/SIDA (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Center for Science and International Security (University of Hamburg; Germany)
- Centro Studi Investimenti Sociali (Italy)
- Content Management E-Business Networks Security Information Systems (Germany)
- Centre for Social Mobilization (Itahari, Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Story by YNSN Steven Cooney, Center for Security Forces, San Antonio.
In support of the expanded role for Sailors on the ground [in] Overseas Contingency Operations, our Center for Security Forces has adapted training to meet the demands for individual augmentees in Iraq and Afghanistan, and other parts of the world," Kilkenny said.
Special Tactical Services LLC (STS), Virginia Beach, VA, is being awarded a $6,300,000 IDIQ contract for the acquisition of course instructors for various crew-served weapons courses on behalf of the Center for Security Forces, Little Creek, VA.
The Center for Security Forces worked closely with both the USMAP and Department of Labor (DoL) for two years to develop a program to encourage professional and technical growth of personnel.
LINXX Security Services, Virginia Beach, VA, is being awarded a $16,263,957 indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract for the services of instructors for the non-compliant boarding visit, board, search and seizure (NCB VBSS) and VBSS boarding officer courses on behalf of the Center for Security Forces, Little Creek, Va.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for our security force personnel to not only broaden their military career, but also narrow the professional gap between them and their civilian counterparts in terms of professional credentials," said Jose Bautista, deputy director of MA career management at the Center for Security Forces.