What does CSR stand for?
CSR stands for Center for Scientific Review (formerly DRG, NIH)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSR
We have 478 other meanings of CSR in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Scottish Regiment (Canadian military reserve)
- Canadian Seabed Research Ltd.
- Canine Seropravelence Rates
- Carrier Security Charge (shipping)
- Case Study Report
- Caseload Statistical Report
- Causal and Statistical Reasoning
- Cell Missequenced Ratio (ATMF)
- Cell Switch Router (Toshiba)
- Cellule Secrète Révolutionnaire
- Center for Scientific Review (NIH)
- Center for Sex Research
- Center for Shark Research
- Center for Social Research
- Center for Software Reliability
- Center for Space Research (also seen as UTCSR; University of Texas at Austin)
- Center for Space Research (University of Texas at Austin)
- Center for Strategic Research
- Center for Superconductivity Research
- Center for Survey Research