Consolidate the administration of some programs, including the Center for Rural Health Initiatives and the Texas Community Development Program.
What does CRHI stand for?
CRHI stands for Center for Rural Health Initiatives (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRHI
- Centre for Research in Higher Education (Portugal)
- Council for the Renewal of Higher Education (Sweden)
- Columbia Region Healthcare Engineers Association (Oregon)
- Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure
- Chemical Reaction Hazard Forum (UK)
- Collision Resistant Hash Function (cryptography)
- Complex-Restricted Hartree-Fock
- Crow River Habitat For Humanity (Hutchinson, MN)
- Clare Regional History Group (South Australia)
- Complete Response of High Grade Dysplasia
- Certified Residential Home Inspector
- Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone Immunoactivity
- California Riparian Habitat Joint Venture
- Commercial Radio Hong Kong
- Canadian Reformed Hockey League
- Canadian Resources House Limited
- Canadian Resources House Ltd.
- Collegiate Roller Hockey League
- Conectiva Red Hat Linux (operating system)
- Chattanooga Regional History Museum (Chattanooga, TN)