That affiliation has already resulted in several significant enhancements to Horizon's services, including the on-site presence of STAT MedEvac emergency helicopter, expanded emergency services, membership in the prestigious Center for Emergency Medicine, and creation of the Center for Rural Emergency Medicine.
What does CREM stand for?
CREM stands for Center for Rural Emergency Medicine (West Virginia University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CREM
We have 41 other meanings of CREM in our Acronym Attic
- Circular Regional Externa de Lisboa
- Commercial Real Estate Loan
- COMSOL Reaction Engineering Lab (software)
- Contactless Registry Event Listener (digital money)
- Commercial Real Estate Loan Administration
- Centre de Ressources pour l'Enseignement des Langues Étrangères aux Non-Spécialistes (French: Resource Center for the Teaching of Foreign Languages for Non-Specialists)
- Centre for Research on Lifelong Learning
- Combined Registered English Language Schools (New Zealand)
- cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate) Response Element Modulator
- Center for Educational Multimedia (De La Salle University-Manila)
- Classified Removable Electronic Media
- Commercial Real Estate Marketplace
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgage
- Commission Régionale d'Évaluation Médicale
- Conservation, Renewables, Energy Management (conservation consulting company; est. 2007)
- Corner Rounding End Mill (tool)
- Corporate Real Estate Management
- Council on Regulatory Environmental Modeling (US EPA)
- Customer Reliability Excellence Monitor (electric utility industy)
- Center for Research in Economics Management and the Arts