Other sobering statistics suggest TWD causes 1,600,000 accidents per year (National Safety Council); 30,000 injuries per year (Harvard Center for Risk Analysis Study); and 11 teen deaths in the U.
What does CRA stand for?
CRA stands for Center for Risk Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRA
We have 545 other meanings of CRA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Ringsport Association
- Cancer Research Alliance
- Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Cardio-Renal Anemia Syndrome
- Career Resource Area (various organizations)
- Caribbean Rice Association
- Cash and Revenue Accounting
- Cédants & Repreneurs d'Affaires (French: Business Sellers & Buyers)
- Center for Reclaiming America
- Center for Regional Analysis
- Center for Rural Affairs
- Central Retinal Artery
- Central Roadracing Association
- Centralized Repair Activity
- Centre de Recherche Administrative (French: Administrative Research Center)
- Centre de Rééducation Auditive (French: Hearing Rehabilitation Center)
- Centre de Rétention Administrative (French: Administrative Detention Center)
- Centre for Recording Achievement
- Centre Ressources Autismes (French: Autism Resource Center)
- Centro Rural Agrupado (Spain, type of school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kloog and his colleagues, including senior author Joel Schwartz, professor of environmental epidemiology at HSPH and director of the Harvard Center for Risk Analysis, used novel prediction models, based on satellite observations, emissions, traffic, and weather data to predict levels of fine air particles in the air all over New England, which allowed the researchers to include rural and suburban areas.
Harvard Center for Risk Assessment - A twelve-member panel of international experts selected by the Harvard Center for Risk Analysis reported in 2002 that the very low levels of styrene present in foods - whether naturally occurring or from polystyrene foodservice products - does not represent a concern to human health.
Henry joined the Center for Risk Analysis (CRIS) on 10 July as a program administrator for the Superfund Basic Research Program (SBRP).
A study prepared by the Harvard Center for Risk Analysis revealed that EPA miscalculated the "nature of the risk involved" when it devised its rule.
And the Harvard Center for Risk Analysis estimates that cell-phone use while driving likely has been responsible for more than 2,600 deaths, 330,000 injuries and 1.
In 1998, a Harvard Center for Risk Analysis study (commissioned by the USDA) concluded that, if BSE were introduced into the United States, due to the preventive measures already in place, it would be extremely unlikely to become established here.
However, The Washington Post reported this week that a study by the Harvard Center for Risk Analysis concluded that the tougher approach would yield health benefits of approximately $5 billion per year by reducing heart and neurological disorders.