What does CRITO stand for?
CRITO stands for Center for Research on Information Technology and Organizations (University of California at Irvine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Critical Information (US DoD)
- Critical Intelligence Communication (US DoD)
- Critical Intelligence Report
- Critical Message (intelligence; US DoD)
- Critical and Emergency Call Processing
- Critical Intelligence Communications
- Critical Intelligence Communications System (US DoD)
- Client-server Rule Induction Technology for Industrial Knowledge Acquisition from Large databases
- Critical Information Infrastructures Security (workshop)
- Critical Item
- Cryptologic Intelligence Training Requirements Review
- Chalk River Injector Test Stand (LANL)
- Centre de Recherche, d'Innovation et de Transfer de Technologie
- Civil Rotorcraft IFR (Instrument Flight Rules)
- Civil Rotorcraft IFR Terminal-Area Technology Enhancement Research
- Clutter Rejection Involving Temporal Techniques in the Infrared (US Naval Surface Warfare Center)
- Cap Router Interface Unit
- Checkpoint/Restore in Userspace (software)
- Cold-Adapted Reassortant Influenza Vaccine (immunology)
- Committee on Relations with Information Vendors