Rita Melendez is a professor in the Human Sexuality Studies department at San Francisco State University and a research associate at the school's Center for Research on Gender and Sexuality.
What does CRGS stand for?
CRGS stands for Center for Research on Gender and Sexuality (San Francisco, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRGS
We have 11 other meanings of CRGS in our Acronym Attic
- Crimean Gothic (linguistics)
- Collaboratory for Research on Global Projects
- Collective Roots Garden Project
- Color Raster Graphics Processor
- Competitive Research Grant Program
- Comprehensive Regional Growth Plan (Fort Bragg, NC)
- Cross River Gorilla Project (various locations)
- Canton Road Government Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Committee to Review Generic Requirements (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Center for Regional and Global Study (Old Dominion University; Norfolk, VA)
- Central Region Gliding School (Royal Canadian Air Cadets)
- Clitheroe Royal Grammar School (UK)
- Colchester Royal Grammar School (UK)
- Credit Risk Grading Systems (Australia)
- Columbia Regional Geospatial Service Center (Nacogdoches, TX)
- Cairns Region Group Training (Australia)
- Capnometric Recirculation Gas Tonometry
- Centre for Research and Graduate Training (Charles Sturt University; Australia)
- Control Rod Guide Tube (nuclear power)
- Caisse de Refinancement de l'Habitat (French credit institution)