What does CRECH stand for?
CRECH stands for Center for Research on Ethnicity, Culture and Health (University of Michigan School of Public Health)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coral Reef Ecosystem Conservation Amendments Act of 2007
- Cedar Rapids Existentialist Cup Classic (Anaconda, MT)
- China Real Estate Chamber of Commerce
- Clinical Research Education and Career Development (National Institutes of Health; doctoral and post-doctoral scholarship)
- Church Related Early Childhood Education Fellowship (Ventura, CA)
- Crescent (street type)
- Asociación Nacional para Problemos de Crecimeinto (Spanish Associaiton for Little People)
- Computer Recycling for Education and Community Enhancing Resources (San Antonio, TX)
- Crédito con Educación Rural (Spanish)
- Commercial Real Estate Council of Greater Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Curso de Rescate En Estructuras Colapsadas Nivel Liviano (Spanish: Level Light Rescue Course in Collapsed Structures)
- Classification by Race, Ethnicity, Color or National Origin (Proposition 54, California)
- Catholic Religious Education Consultants of Ontario (Canada)
- Centre for Research on Educational and Community Services (Canada)
- Comité Régional d'Equitation Centre-Val de Loire (French: Regional Riding Committee-Loire Valley; Loire Valley, France)
- Center for Research and Education on Democracy
- Center for Research on Economic Development
- Centre for Renewable Energy Development
- Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters