What does CRED stand for?
CRED stands for Center for Research on Economic Development
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRED
We have 40 other meanings of CRED in our Acronym Attic
- Crédito con Educación Rural (Spanish)
- Commercial Real Estate Council of Greater Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Center for Research on Ethnicity, Culture and Health (University of Michigan School of Public Health)
- Curso de Rescate En Estructuras Colapsadas Nivel Liviano (Spanish: Level Light Rescue Course in Collapsed Structures)
- Classification by Race, Ethnicity, Color or National Origin (Proposition 54, California)
- Catholic Religious Education Consultants of Ontario (Canada)
- Centre for Research on Educational and Community Services (Canada)
- Comité Régional d'Equitation Centre-Val de Loire (French: Regional Riding Committee-Loire Valley; Loire Valley, France)
- Center for Research and Education on Democracy
- Centre for Renewable Energy Development
- Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters
- Collaborative Research for Effective Diagnosis (Sherbrooke University; Canada)
- Community Carbon Reduction Project (UK)
- Centre for Rural Education and Development Action (India)
- Chhattisgarh Renewable Energy Development Agency (India)
- Colorado River Energy Distributors Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Cumberland Regional Economic Development Association (Nova Scotia; Canada)