Constantine Center for Research on Adolescent Health and Development Public Health Institute Oakland, CA Joel M.
What does CRAHD stand for?
CRAHD stands for Center for Research on Adolescent Health and Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRAHD
- Contractor Risk Assessment Guide
- Countryside Recreational Access Group (UK user group for walkers, cyclists, riders & MPV users)
- Cuba Research and Analysis Group
- Cyclists Rights Action Group (Australia)
- Club Renault Alpine Gordini Italia (Italy)
- Conflict Resolution and Global Interdependence (Gettysburg, PA)
- Central Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists (London, England, UK)
- College Road Animal Hospital (Wilmington, NC)
- Computer Room Air Handler
- Center for Research in Ambulatory Health Care Administration
- Connecticut River Area Health District (Old Saybrook, CT)
- Centre de Ressources pour l'Autisme de Haute-Normandie (French: Resource Center for Autism Haute-Normandie)
- Computer Room Air Handling Unit
- Centre De Recherche En Architecture Et Ingénierie (French)
- Charles River Associates Incorporated (consulting firm; Boston, MA)
- Citizenship Rights in Africa Initiative
- Consorzio per la Ricerca e le Ipplicazioni di Informatica (Italy)
- Continuous Regional Arterial Infusion
- Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. (est. 1983; Lexington, KY)
- Celtic Regional Arts Institute of California