Lynam of the Center for Research in Ambulatory Health Care Administration (CRAHCA) of the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), this book brings together twenty-one of the nation's most prominent physician researchers and executive medical group administrators.
What does CRAHCA stand for?
CRAHCA stands for Center for Research in Ambulatory Health Care Administration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Compass, Radar and Global Positioning System (USAF Program to Update KC-135 aircraft; generally called PACER CRAG)
- Contractor Risk Assessment Guide
- Countryside Recreational Access Group (UK user group for walkers, cyclists, riders & MPV users)
- Cuba Research and Analysis Group
- Cyclists Rights Action Group (Australia)
- Club Renault Alpine Gordini Italia (Italy)
- Conflict Resolution and Global Interdependence (Gettysburg, PA)
- Central Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists (London, England, UK)
- College Road Animal Hospital (Wilmington, NC)
- Computer Room Air Handler
- Center for Research on Adolescent Health and Development
- Connecticut River Area Health District (Old Saybrook, CT)
- Centre de Ressources pour l'Autisme de Haute-Normandie (French: Resource Center for Autism Haute-Normandie)
- Computer Room Air Handling Unit
- Centre De Recherche En Architecture Et Ingénierie (French)
- Charles River Associates Incorporated (consulting firm; Boston, MA)
- Citizenship Rights in Africa Initiative
- Consorzio per la Ricerca e le Ipplicazioni di Informatica (Italy)
- Continuous Regional Arterial Infusion
- Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. (est. 1983; Lexington, KY)