It was immediately challenged by the New York-based Center for Reproductive Rights and the Oklahoma Coalition for Reproductive Justice.
What does CRR stand for?
CRR stands for Center for Reproductive Rights
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRR
We have 198 other meanings of CRR in our Acronym Attic
- Carbo Ceramics Inc (stock symbol)
- Carcass Return Rate
- Career and Recovery Resources, Inc. (Houston, TX; est. 1945)
- Cargo Release Request (shipping)
- Case Reconciliation Review
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Cemal Resit Rey (Turkish concert hall)
- Center for Radiation Research
- Center for Radiological Research
- Center for Renewable Resources
- Center for Retirement Research (Boston College)
- Central Readiness Regiment (Japan)
- Centre de Recherche Routière (French: Central Road Research; Belgium)
- Centre for Refugee Research (Australia)
- Centre for Remanufacturing & Reuse (UK)
- Certificat Restreint de Radiotéléphoniste (French: Restricted Operator's Certificate)
- Certification Requirements Review
- Certified Realtime Reporter
- Change Request Reply
- Change Request Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the pretext of protecting women's health, this bill would completely undermine women's access to safe and affordable reproductive care and ultimately place their lives and well-being at risk," Nancy Northup, president and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, said in a statement.
On its website, the Center for Reproductive Rights, a hand-in-glove ally of UNFPA, complains that "there's something very wrong when we have to fight so hard to ensure that the fundamental human rights of half the population are not decimated by the results of a single election.
Women's health advocates said they will sue the US government for allegedly violating the constitutional rights of young teens by denying them over-the-counter access to emergency contraception, who has sided with women's groups in the past, urged them to reopen a 2005 lawsuit that alleges the FDA is violating women's rights, president of the Center for Reproductive Rights.
There is no basis for the state's attempts to short-circuit the legal process by trying to nullify the court's decision on an emergency basis," said Julie Rikelman, senior staff attorney with the Center for Reproductive Rights.
based Center for Reproductive Rights reports on the momentous ruling of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) in the case of Alyne da Silva Pimentel, a 28-year-old Brazilian woman of African descent who had a high-risk pregnancy but was denied prompt medical attention in the public health services of her country.
The Center for Reproductive Rights filed a lawsuit Tuesday challenging the constitutionality of the ultrasound law, which it said "profoundly intrudes upon a patient's privacy.
The Center for Reproductive Rights released the report in July summarizing a four-month investigation on challenges facing abortion doctors and clinics in six states: Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Pennsylvania and Texas.