Michael Skinner, a professor of molecular biosciences and director of the Center for Reproductive Biology at Washington State University, and his team described in the 3 June 2005 issue of Science how they briefly exposed pregnant rats to individual relatively high levels of the insecticide methoxychlor and the fungicide vinclozolin, and documented effects such as decreased sperm production and increased male infertility in the male pups.
What does CRB stand for?
CRB stands for Center for Reproductive Biology (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRB
We have 199 other meanings of CRB in our Acronym Attic
- Cephalad recess of azygos vein
- Christian, Raymond, Antoine, Zachary, Yvan (first names of actors in French Movie 'CRAZY')
- California Research Bureau
- Campaign for Real Beauty (Dove)
- Capillary Refill Brisk
- Capital Region BOCES (Board of Cooperative Educational Services)
- Capital Review Board (various organizations)
- Carrier Review Board
- Center for Regenerative Biology (University of Connecticut)
- Center for Responsible Business (various organizations)
- Central Recording Building
- Central Registered Body (UK)
- Central Review Board
- Centrale Raad voor het Bedrijfsleven (Belgium)
- Centre de Recherche Berbère (French: Berber Research Center)
- Centre de Recherche Budo (French: Budo Research Center; martial arts)
- Centre de Recherche du Bouchet (French: Bouchet Research Center)
- Centre Réparation Bobinage (French: Winding Repair Center)
- Centres de Ressources Biologiques (French: Biological Resource Centers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director of the Center for Reproductive Biology at Washington State University and University of Idaho, the program will concentrate on further advancing Atairgin's platform technology to additional therapeutic applications.
Sharpe, a reproductive physiologist at the Medical Research Council's Center for Reproductive Biology in Edinburgh, Scotland, then the genes will "broadcast" certain chemical communications that result in the secretion of male hormones.
Tilly, director, Vincent Center for Reproductive Biology at MGH; chief, Research for MGH Vincent Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology; and professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology at Harvard Medical School.
Describing the new website, Patricia Jilbert, embryologist at the Center for Reproductive Biology of Indiana commented, "The lab tour is accurate and provides an in-depth explanation of all aspects of laboratory procedures.
School of Biological Sciences Center for Reproductive Biology, Washington State University (Pullman, WA), use a range of fish model systems in their work, including cavefish, zebrafish, sticklebacks, cichlids, and trout.