``Ara moved beyond stereotypes of Armenians and really was able to get inside the variety of different expressions of Armenian identity,'' said Donald Miller, a professor of religion and executive director of the Center for Religion and Civic Culture at the University of Southern California.
What does CRCC stand for?
CRCC stands for Center for Religion and Civic Culture (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRCC
We have 49 other meanings of CRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Cairns Region Convention Bureau (tourism promotion; Queensland, Australia)
- Computer Resources Control Board
- Court Reporters Certification Board (Austin, TX)
- Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors (North Carolina)
- Caledonian Radio Controlled Club (United Kingdom)
- California Rangeland Conservation Coalition
- Cámara de Riesgo Central de Contraparte de Colombia SA (Spanish)
- Canyon Ridge Christian Church (Nevada)
- Cedar Rapids Country Club (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Cedar Ridge Christian Church (Oklahoma)
- Center for Research on Concepts and Cognition (Indiana)
- Centre for Residential Child Care (United Kingdom)
- Certificado de Registro e Classificação Cadastral (Portuguese: Certificate of Registration and Cadastral Rating; Brazil)
- Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce (Charlottesville, VA)
- Chessington Radio Car Club (United Kingdom)
- Children's Respite Care Center (Nebraska)
- China Railway Construction Corporation
- Christ the Rock Community Church (Florida)
- Classic Reflections Car Club (Florida)
- Colorado River Computer Club (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given the context of this amazing demographic shift, in the fall of 1998 the Center for Religion and Civic Culture at the University of Southern California launched a two-year research project to study the role of religion for new immigrants to Los Angeles.