The study is authored by Robert Eyler, Professor and Chair of Economics at Sonoma State University and director of the Center for Regional Economic Analysis at Sonoma State University.
What does CREA stand for?
CREA stands for Center for Regional Economic Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CREA
We have 61 other meanings of CREA in our Acronym Attic
- Cumulative Residual Entropy
- Customer Relations Executive (various companies)
- Cyclic AMP Response Element (genetics)
- Cyclization Recombination
- Crithidia Retrotransposable Element 1 (enzyme)
- Crithidia Retrotransposable Element 2 (enzyme)
- Center for Regional Economics 8th District (Missouri)
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Canadian Renewable Energy Alliance
- Center for Reflection, Education and Action
- Centre de Recherche et d'Etudes pour l'Alimentation (French: Center for Research and Food Studies)
- Certified Real Estate Agents (various locations)
- Certified Real Estate Appraiser
- Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (Information Assurance Certification Review Board)
- Cincinnati Religious Education Association
- Comité Régional d'Equitation d'Alsace (French: Regional Riding Committee of Alsace; Alsace, France)
- Comité Régional d'Equitation d'Aquitaine (French: Regional Riding Committee of Aquitaine; Aquitaine, France)
- Commercial Real Estate Association (various locations)
- Communauté d'Agglomération Rouen-Elbeuf-Austreberthe (French: Community of Greater Rouen Aagglomération-Elbeuf-Austreberthe)
- Community Research Education Awareness (Denver, Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Panel --Robert Eyler, PhD, Chair, Department of Economics and Director, Center for Regional Economic Analysis at Sonoma State University (Located in Rohnert Park, CA); --Steven Gerber, the co-founder of Palamedea Technology International, a US owned and managed offshore/onshore consulting and software development company (Based in San Francisco); --Knox Lundgren, Sr.