Kennedy, a Florida pastor and activist, formed a Center for Reclaiming America to push the Religious Right agenda, and he sponsored annual conferences with that name.
What does CFRA stand for?
CFRA stands for Center for Reclaiming America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFRA
We have 37 other meanings of CFRA in our Acronym Attic
- Franciscan Friars of the Renewal, Fr. Groeschel (religious order)
- Certified First Responder with Defibrillation
- Cable Fire Research Association
- California Family Rights Act
- Call Forward Remote Access
- Campaign Finance Reform Act of 2002
- Canyon Ferry Recreation Association
- Cape Fear River Assembly
- Car Free Residential Area
- Center for Financial Research and Analysis
- Center For Rural Affairs
- Central Florida Rocketry Association
- Cerbat Foothills Recreation Area
- Charitable Fund Raising Act (Canada)
- Classical Free Reed Association
- College Football Researchers Association
- Contention-Free Random Access (wireless communications)
- Cumberland Fell Runners Association
- Campaign Finance Reform Advisory Board (Alachua County, FL)
- College Faculty Review Advisory Committee (University of Texas at San Antonio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Family Research Council (FRC) president Tony Perkins will join Senators Brownback (R-KS) and Allard (R-CO), the American Family Association, Center for Reclaiming America and the American Center for Law and Justice at a press conference today on Capitol Hill at 10 a.
This program, along with the church's Center for Reclaiming America, run by Janet Folger, was responsible for launching a national ad campaign in the summer of 1999, thanking Sen.
For a number of years, he ran his own overtly political group, the Center for Reclaiming America for Christ.
People are absolutely outraged that they would consider attacking the Boy Scouts," says Janet Folger, a Florida activist with the Center for Reclaiming America, a conservative group.
The Center for Reclaiming America held an annual conference promoting right-wing politics and the Religious Right's social agenda.
James Kennedy's Center for Reclaiming America to sponsor the unprecedented campaign.
The Center for Reclaiming America, the far-right group behind a print and TV attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder campaign touting a "cure" for homosexuality, had hoped to buy ads on Orlando-area TV during Gay Days, an informal five-day series of festivities at area theme parks that kicked off June 2 at Walt Disney World.