Breslin Center for Real Estate Studies and the Institute of Real Estate at Hofstra University, at the annual CIBS-ABLI real estate dinner on Thursday evening.
What does CRES stand for?
CRES stands for Center for Real Estate Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRES
We have 98 other meanings of CRES in our Acronym Attic
- Conservation and Renewable Energy Reserve (US EPA)
- Cornell Real Estate Review (New York)
- Croydon Religious Education Resource Centre (UK)
- California Residential Earthquake Recovery Fund
- Canada Rural Economy Research Lab
- Coalition of Rehabilitation Engineering Research Organizations
- Clinch River Environmental Restoration Program (Tennessee)
- Connecticut River Estuary Regional Planning Agency (Old Saybrook, Connecticut)
- Campbell River Equipment Sales (Campbell River, BC, Canada)
- Cash Releasing Efficiency Saving (National Health Service; UK)
- Center for Reproduction of Endangered Species
- Centre de Recherche cur l'Energie Solaire (French: Center for Research on Solar Energy)
- Centre de Recherches Entreprises et Sociétés
- Centre for Renewable Energy Sources (Greece)
- Centre for Research in Employment Studies (University of Hertfordshire; UK)
- Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Centre for Resources Management and Environmental Studies
- Certified Radiology Equipment Specialist
- Certified Real Estate Services (Reston, VA)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist (Real Estate Institute of Canada accreditation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeff Fisher, a NCREIF academic member from the Indiana University Benecki Center for Real Estate Studies, and Dan Dierking, chief information officer of NCREIF, are spearheading the database extraction efforts.
Chused, Gerald Korngold and Elise Boddie Additional notes: NYLS also has a Center for Real Estate Studies and will soon be the only New York school offering an LLM program in real estate, after Pace's program is phased out by year's end.
REALTOR[R] University operates a degree granting educational institution that offers and awards a graduate degree concentrating on real estate and real estate business, offering professional development and continuing education in real estate, providing scholarship assistance programs and developing and operating the REALTOR[R] University Center for Real Estate Studies to conduct and disseminate real estate research and data.
The School is noted for its nine academic centers: Center on Business Law & Policy, Center on Financial Services Law, Center for International Law, Center for New York City Law, Center for Professional Values and Practice, Center for Real Estate Studies, Diane Abbey Law Center for Children and Families, Institute for Information Law & Policy, and Justice Action Center.
13: The Center for Real Estate Studies and Center for New York City Law will host Larry Silverstein, president and CEO, Silverstein Properties and Chris Ward, executive director, The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, in a conversation about the redevelopment of the World Trade Center.
A new survey by the University of Florida's Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies shows respondents expect prices to stabilize, maybe rise slightly, then see more sales as a result of low interest rates.
Fisher Director, Center for Real Estate Studies and Charles H.