Contract notice: Media control and video conferencing for New construction of a joint center for radiation therapy in oncology The new building ogz - joint center for radiation research in oncology will provide the campus of the university hospital carl gustav carus, the technical and logistical requirements, ongoing research projects of the partners of oncoray (university hospital carl gustav carus, dresden university of technology, forschungszentrum dresden-rossendorf) to work in a new quality.
What does CRR stand for?
CRR stands for Center for Radiation Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRR
We have 198 other meanings of CRR in our Acronym Attic
- Campaign for Renters' Rights (Oakland, CA)
- Candidate Referral Roster
- Capacity-Related Reliability
- Carbo Ceramics Inc (stock symbol)
- Carcass Return Rate
- Career and Recovery Resources, Inc. (Houston, TX; est. 1945)
- Cargo Release Request (shipping)
- Case Reconciliation Review
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Cemal Resit Rey (Turkish concert hall)
- Center for Radiological Research
- Center for Renewable Resources
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- Center for Retirement Research (Boston College)
- Central Readiness Regiment (Japan)
- Centre de Recherche Routière (French: Central Road Research; Belgium)
- Centre for Refugee Research (Australia)
- Centre for Remanufacturing & Reuse (UK)
- Certificat Restreint de Radiotéléphoniste (French: Restricted Operator's Certificate)
- Certification Requirements Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new instrument, developed by John Unguris, Daniel Pierce and Robert Celotta of the NBS Center for Radiation Research and Gary Hembree of the NBS Center for Manufacturing Engineering, combines a SEM with a spin polarimeter to get the usual picture of the surface topography and at the same time a map of the magnetic domains.