Anne Dunkelberg, associate director and health policy analyst with the left-leaning Center for Public Policy Priorities, testified that health care premiums can consume 40 percent of a low wage earner's income, prohibiting the working poor from purchasing coverage.
What does CPPP stand for?
CPPP stands for Center for Public Policy Priorities
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPPP
We have 19 other meanings of CPPP in our Acronym Attic
- Bis 2,4,5-Trichlorophenyl-6-Carbopentoxyphenyl Oxalate (chemistry)
- Capiz Police Provincial Office
- Career Planning and Placement Office
- Cebu Provincial Police Office
- Certified Public Purchasing Officer
- Chief Plant Protection Officer
- Chief Production, Planning and Control Officer
- Cahuenga Pass Property Owners Association (Hollywood, CA)
- Customer, Product, Process, Organisation, Location, Data, Applications, Technology (UK business blueprint method)
- Campbell Parents' Participation Preschool (California)
- Certified Practising Project Practitioner (Australia)
- Cirrus Pilot Proficiency Program (Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association)
- Cleaning Products Pilot Project (US EPA)
- Community Policing Partnership Program (Australia)
- Community Program Planning Process
- Compressed Point-To-Point Protocol
- Crime Prevention Partnership Program (Canada)
- Cyclopentanoperhydrophenanthrene (biochemistry)
- Center for Public Policy and Private Enterprise (University of Maryland)
- CMC Policy, Planning & Programming Guidance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The letter submitted to the CFPB was signed by Consumers Union, Center for Public Policy Priorities, Center for Responsible Lending, Coalition of Religious Communities, National Consumer Law Center, SC Appleseed Legal Justice Center, and U.
Don Baylor Senior Policy Analyst Center for Public Policy Priorities Table 1 Recent Actions to Restrict Payday Lending, 2004-2008 State/Jurisdiction Interest Rate Cap Year of Enactment Georgia 60% 2004 North Carolina 36% 2006 Oregon 36% 2007 Washington, D.
He was the first recipient of the Hobby Visionary Award by the Center for Public Policy Priorities.
McCown stepping down as conservative Lege's feistiest nag (The Dallas Morning News): "Former state District Judge Scott McCown of Austin will resign as executive director of the center-left think tank the Center for Public Policy Priorities by Aug.
Breakfast is not just about feeding kids," it's also about proper learning, said Rachel Cooper, a senior policy analyst for the Center for Public Policy Priorities.
The Center for Public Policy Priorities, a liberal think tank in Austin, has said the state needs to spend $96 billion in general revenue to keep state services at the current level and $108 billion to restore the cuts from the last session.
Scott McCown of the liberal Center for Public Policy Priorities on a state audit report showing agencies led by officeholders added workers last year Must-Read: Man drops mules lawsuit, claims 'fundamentalist Christian' judge can't be impartial, Amarillo Globe News Oklahomans Prepare for New Law That Will Make Guns a Common Sight, The New York Times Noxious weed fuels green-energy debate, Houston Chronicle Dallas County GOP claims Democratic state House candidate hired convicted criminals to reach out to voters, The Dallas Morning News Early voting ends Friday.