Summary: The United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) has established the 'Emirates University Center for Public Policy and Leadership' as part of its efforts to promote the policy of the Government of United Arab Emirates and its strategic vision to be among the best countries in the world by 2021.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Center for Public Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Carefree Personal Protection
- Caribbean Policy Project
- Casein Phosphopeptides
- Casted Polypropylene
- Celebrity Ping Pong (magazine)
- Celebrity Protection Program
- Cell Physiology and Pharmacology
- Cell-Penetrating Peptide
- Center for Patient Partnerships (Wisconsin)
- Center for Photographic Projects
- Central Park Players (Grand Haven, MI)
- Central Park Precinct (NYPD)
- Central Precocious Puberty
- Central Processing Platform (offshore drilling)
- Centralized Postage Payment System (US Postal Service; for mass mailers)
- Centralized Protection Policy (Cisco)
- Centre de Plongée du Pradet (French diving center)
- Centre for Public Participation
- Centre Professionnel de Porrentruy (Switzerland)
- Cents Per Pound
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, May 25, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier gave a liberal answer to every question posed by the National Center for Public Policy Research about Merck's support of ObamaCare at Tuesday's Merck shareholder meeting in North Branch, New Jersey.
org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Ryan Murphy Visualize the health care and Medicaid cuts in the House version of the proposed 2012-13 state budget, by county and per capita, with data compiled by the Center for Public Policy Priorities.
City News Service Degrees, income expected to slip SAN JOSE - If current trends continue, the percentage of California workers with a college degree will decrease and the personal income of state residents will decline over the next 15 years, according to the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education.
According to a report by John Carlisle for the National Center for Public Policy Research, "The long-term outlook for gas prices is not good because most large reserves of natural gas are located in ANWR and the western U.
It seems as though the bill's patrons are trying to trump church law," Doug Smith, executive director of the Virginia Interfaith Center for Public Policy, told the Associated Press.
So I finished the book and read the press release and accompanying report from the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education.
Brown University's Taubman Center for Public Policy found that only 12 percent of the nearly 1,200 Web sites surveyed around the world offer fully executable services online.