EPRI, headquartered in Palo Alto, California, was established in 1973 as a center for public interest research on energy and the environment.
What does CFPIR stand for?
CFPIR stands for Center for Public Interest Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Public Integrity (non-profit news organization)
- Christian Financial Planners Institute (now Christian Financial Professionals Network)
- Citigroup Financial Products Inc. (New York, NY)
- Colorado Fiscal Policy Institute
- Cooperative Foundation Philippines, Inc.
- Corrected Functional Primitive Increment (computing)
- Cross Functional Process Improvement
- Common Fence Point Improvement Association
- Center for Professional Innovation Education (Wayne, PA)
- Certified Fellow in Production and Inventory Management
- Canadian Foreign Policy Journal (Carleton University; Ottawa, Canada)
- Centre de Formation et de Perfectionnement des Journalistes (French journalism school)
- Camden Free Public Library (New Jersey)
- Canadian Free Press London
- Canal Fulton Public Library (Canal Fulton, OH)
- Cedar Falls Public Library (Iowa)
- Chippewa Falls Public Library (Chippewa Falls, WI)
- Corporate Failure Priority List
- Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (est. 1999)
- Canadian Forces Provost Marshal (Head of the Military Police in Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;uot;PlanetFeedback can be the opportunity for consumers to have a voice that they don't have now,&uot; cites Don Rounds, president of The Consumer Alliance, active in 19 states, former Executive Director of The Center for Public Interest Research, and current Secretary of the Board of the National Consumers League.