Pollsters at Rutgers University's the Eagleton Center for Public Interest Polling surveyed 615 registered voters by telephone from August 9 – 15.
What does CPIP stand for?
CPIP stands for Center for Public Interest Polling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPIP
We have 20 other meanings of CPIP in our Acronym Attic
- Copy In and Out (a Unix utility)
- Council of Private Investigators Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Community Plan Implementation Overlay Zone
- Call Priority Interruption Protection
- Campus Pipeline Integration Protocol
- Canadian Poultry Inspection Program
- Capital Public Information Platform
- Carrier Pigeon Internet Protocol
- Cattle Price Insurance Program (Canada)
- Center for Photon Induced Processes and Laser Studies
- Certified Pharmaceutical Industry Professional
- Certified Program Integrity Professional (various locations)
- Chemical Physics Interdisciplinary Program
- Chronic Pulmonary Insufficiency of Prematurity (neonatology)
- Clinical Practice Improvement Payment (Queensland, Australia)
- Clinical Psychology Internship Program (various organizations)
- Club Penguin Improvement Project
- Colegio Público de Infantil y Primaria
- Comisión de Pesca del Indo-Pacífico
- Commercial Property Improvement Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Levine was the Director of the Eagleton Center for Public Interest Polling (CPIP), one of the first, and most respected academic-based survey research organizations in the country.
A leading scholar in the area of politics and public opinion, Hagen joined Temple from the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, where he directed the Center for Public Interest Polling.