It was an eye-opening visit for Rockson Akugre, a Ghana attorney with the Center for Public Interest Law, a nongovernmental organization focused on human rights and environmental issues.
What does CPIL stand for?
CPIL stands for Center for Public Interest Law (University of San Diego, San Diego, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPIL
We have 6 other meanings of CPIL in our Acronym Attic
- Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. (film production)
- Columbia Program on International Investment (New York)
- Commonwealth Private Investment Initiative (UK)
- Communications & Power Industries International
- Cycles per Issue Interval
- Chennai Pharma Industrial Infrastructure Upgradation Company (India)
- Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (India)
- City Planning Institute of Japan
- Compare, Increment and Jump on Equal
- Canada Post International Limited
- Chandra Prabhu International Ltd. (India)
- CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Petrochemicals Investment, Limited
- Code on Private International Law (Switzerland)
- College of Personal Injury Law (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers)
- Critical Played Items List
- Carolina Public Interest Law Organization
- Cebu Pacific International Language School (Philippines)
- Capital Planning and Investment Management (various agencies)
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management
- Certified Production and Inventory Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] AB 1005 was sponsored by the Center for Public Interest Law and, as introduced, went back 10 years to cite scandals as justification for changing the law to require that CBA meetings be cast live on the internet.
Robert Fellmeth, director of the Center for Public Interest Law at the University of San Diego Law School, said there should be provisions by which groups could improve their initiatives before they go to voters, to help avoid court challenges later on.
who represents the Center for Public Interest Law and a collection of individuals who make their livings suing CPAs.
A number of associations, including the University of San Diego Center for Public Interest Law, the California Society of Enrolled Agents and the National Society of Public Accountants, have filed amicus curiae briefs in support of the appeal.
the California Alliance for Consumer Protection and the Center for Public Interest Law.
The opposition to AB 2473 is being led and to a large extent motivated by the Center for Public Interest Law located in San Diego, which has been accused of spreading misinformation about the mobility proposal and the effort to increase the educational standards for California's CPA candidates to meet a national standard.
Bashas', California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform, Center for Public Interest Law (CPIL), Children's Hospital of Orange County, City of Los Angeles Council on Aging, Colfax Market, Congress of California Seniors, Consumers Coalition, Consumers First, The Country Store, The Customer Company, East Los Angeles Health Task Force, El Regalo de Michaoacan, Friday Breakfast Club (Long Beach), Gray Panthers of Berkeley, Orange County, Sacramento, San Diego, San Fernando Valley, Santa Barbara, and Southern Alameda County, Hillcrest Convalescent Hospital, Kennedy Care Center, D.