AT&T (NYSE:T) The company, which the Center for Public Integrity reports has spent more than $64 million on federal lobbying during Obama's first term, also gave almost $200,000 to Obama 2012.
What does CFPI stand for?
CFPI stands for Center for Public Integrity (non-profit news organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFPI
We have 26 other meanings of CFPI in our Acronym Attic
- City of Fresno Professional Employees Association, Inc. (California)
- Campaign for Philosophical Freedom (UK)
- Canadian Fertilizer Products Forum (est. 2006)
- Central Food Preparation Facility
- Centre on Foreign Policy and Federalism (Canada; est. 1982)
- Canadian Federation of Professional Foresters Associations
- Central Florida Pigeon Fanciers Association
- Canadian Financial Publishing Group
- Central Florida Partnership for Health Disparities
- Certified Fluid Power Hydraulic Specialist
- Christian Financial Planners Institute (now Christian Financial Professionals Network)
- Citigroup Financial Products Inc. (New York, NY)
- Colorado Fiscal Policy Institute
- Cooperative Foundation Philippines, Inc.
- Corrected Functional Primitive Increment (computing)
- Cross Functional Process Improvement
- Common Fence Point Improvement Association
- Center for Professional Innovation Education (Wayne, PA)
- Certified Fellow in Production and Inventory Management
- Center for Public Interest Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Kelley Shannon, Center for Public Integrity Among the state's biggest cities, several sprawling Dallas-area suburbs tallied the highest rate of requests to Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott last year to keep government information secret, according to a recent examination by the Center for Public Integrity.
A report published Sunday by an online investigative journalism site, the Center for Public Integrity , sheds light on what took place in the hour after the alleged assault.
Along with another BP facility in Toledo, Ohio, the refinery accounts for 97 percent of all flagrant violations found in the US refining industry by inspectors over the past three years, according to a report released in May by the Center for Public Integrity.
The nonprofit Center for Public Integrity reported in March that an "analysis of Senate lobbying disclosure forms shows that more than 1,750 companies and organizations hired about 4,525 lobbyists--eight for each member of Congress--to influence health reform bills in 2009.
2 billion lobbying Congress and the White House on health reform and other issues in 2009, according to a report by the Center for Public Integrity (CPI), a Washington-based watchdog group.
At least 770 companies and interest groups have hired an estimated 2,340 lobbyists to influence federal policy on global warming, according to early 2009 research by the nonprofit, nonpartisan Center for Public Integrity (CPI).
For 10 years now, the Center for Public Integrity has tracked this issue so citizens can know about the potential conflicts of interests in state government.