Melvin Team: Government Accountability Office: Information Technology Phone: (202) 512-6304 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: To ensure that CDC defines reliable plans for effectively managing the development and implementation of the redesigned BioSense program and its related system, the Director of CDC should instruct the Director of the National Center for Public Health Informatics to develop reliable cost estimates for the program that are well-documented, comprehensive and accurate, and credible while in the planning phase of the redesigned BioSense program.
What does CPHI stand for?
CPHI stands for Center for Public Health Informatics (University of Washington)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPHI
We have 5 other meanings of CPHI in our Acronym Attic
- Coupled Perturbed Hartree-Fock
- Collège des Pneumologues des Hôpitaux Généraux (French: College of Pulmonologists of General Hospitals)
- Communist Party Historians Group (Communist Party of Great Britain; UK)
- Current Protocols in Human Genetics (reference book)
- Center for Plants and Human Health
- Chesapeake-Potomac Home Health Agency, Inc. (Hughesville, MD)
- Card Programmable Hand-Held Calculator
- Center for Public Health and Health Policy (University of Connecticut)
- Center for Public Health and Human Rights (John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health)
- Canadian Population Health Initiative (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol; Hainan, China)
- Communication Profile for the Hearing Impaired (auditory self-assessment)
- Community Partnership for Homeless, Inc. (Miami, FL, USA)
- Convention on Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Copenhagen Inner City Mafia
- Central Pennsylvania Health Information Management Association
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems
- Certified Professional in Health Information Technology
- City Polytechnic of Hong Kong
- Calgary Puck Hockey League
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rockefeller Foundation has partnered with a number of leading institutions in order to organize the conference, including the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA), International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA), Health Level Seven (HL7), Health Metrics Network (HMN), Latin American and Caribbean Center on Health Sciences Information (BIREME), Partners in Health (PIH), Regenstrief Institute, Telemedicine Society of India, United Nations Foundation (UNF), Vodafone Group Foundation Technology Partnership, University of Washington's Center for Public Health Informatics, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
was named Acting Director of the Center for Disease Control's National Center for Public Health Informatics in 2004.