The Center for Photonic Materials and Devices is part of Department of Physics at Fisk.
What does CPMD stand for?
CPMD stands for Center for Photonic Materials and Devices (Fisk University; Nashville, TN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPMD
We have 9 other meanings of CPMD in our Acronym Attic
- Coupled Perturbed Multi-Configurational Self Consistent Field
- California Plumbing Mechanical Contractors Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Cape Peninsula Motorcycle and Car Club (South Africa)
- Coalition Partner Mobile Command Center
- Coupled Perturbed Multi-Configuration Hartree-Fock
- Comprehensive Pain Management Campaign Plan (US Army)
- Computerized Performance Monitoring and Control Systems
- Color and Photometric Methods in Computer Vision (workshop; Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers)
- Car-Parrinello Molecular Dynamics
- Caulis Polygoni Multiflori Decoction
- Civilian Personnel Management Directorate
- Community Partnerships & Market Development (Division of the Australia Council for the Arts
- Corporate Practice of Medicine Doctrine
- Cyclic Perfect Mendelsohn Difference Family
- Cadet Professional Military Education (USAF Academy)
- Calibration Performance Monitoring Equipment
- Comite Permanent des Medecins Europeens (Standing Committee of European Doctors)
- Comité pour la Mémoire de l'Esclavage (French: Committee for the Memory of Slavery)
- Coordinadora Politica de Mujeres Ecuatorianas (Spanish: Ecuadorian Women Policy Coordinator)
- Council on Podiatric Medical Education (American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine)