In 1999, Witherill was named Artist of the Year by the Center for Photographic Art in Carmel, California.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Center for Photographic Art
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Cartes Postales Anciennes
- Cary Photographic Artists (Cary, NC)
- Case Processing Associate
- Cash Purchasing Agent
- Casual Players Alliance (website)
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Catholic Parents Association
- Catholic Patriotic Association
- Cell Phone Amplifier (hearing aid)
- Cell Proliferation Assay
- Center for Physical Activity (East Tennessee State University)
- Center for Policy Alternatives
- Center for Profitable Agriculture
- Center for the Performing Arts
- Central Planning Area
- Central Purchasing Authority
- Centrale du Pneu et des Accessoires (French: Central Tire and Accessories)
- Centralized/Bulk Power Architecture
- Centre de Perfectionnement aux Affaires (French: Center for Business Training; est. 1929)
- Centre for Policy Alternatives
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In "Photographs: In Conversation with Robinson Jeffers," held October 10, 2008-January 4, 2009 at the Center for Photographic Art in Carmel, thirty-seven regional photographers displayed their images alongside the verses from Jeffers' poems that inspired them.
The Center for Photographic Art organized a panel to judge the photos and corresponding recipes.
ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--July 1, 1999-- Artist and musician Graham Nash, world-known as a rock music icon, receives honors this month from both the Center for Photographic Art in Carmel and the Monterey Museum of Art at La Mirada for his work as a photographer and a pioneer in the development of "digital imaging" for fine art photography.
Nancy Sutor, organizadora del evento, fotografa, educadora y actual directora del Marion Center for Photographic Arts en el Colegio de Santa Fe, esta desplegando la exhibicion con el apoyo de la Fundacion Lannan.
The exhibition was curated by Nancy Sutor, a photographer, educator, and former interim director of the Marion Center for Photographic Arts at the College of Santa Fe.
The lectures and panels at the Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe Community College and the Marion Center for Photographic Arts will be led by critics, curators, photographers and historians, who will offer their perspectives of place-based work.
Beaumont and Nancy Newhall Library At the Marion Center for Photographic Arts at the College of Santa Fe, 424-5302 This is a special-collections, noncirculating library covering all aspects of the history, aesthetics and technology of photography.