The Symposium is co-chaired by Mansoor Amiji, who is the Professor and Interim Chair of Pharmaceutical Sciences Department and Co-Director of the Nanomedicine Education and Research Consortium (NERC) at Northeastern University, as well as Vladimir Torchilin, the Distinguished Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Director of the Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Nanomedicine at Northeastern University.
What does CPB stand for?
CPB stands for Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPB
We have 162 other meanings of CPB in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Public Agencies of Washington County (Oregon)
- Centre for Protected Areas and Watershed Management (Cambodia)
- Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society
- Committee to Promote Athlete Welfare and Success (Cincinnati, OH)
- California Prune Board
- Canada Premium Bonds
- Canadian Parole Board
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Career Planning Board
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety (international biosafety agreement)
- Center for Population Biology
- Center for Practical Bioethics (Kansas City, MO)
- Centraal Planbureau
- Central Pacific Bank
- Central Planning Office (Dutch)
- Centre de Protection du Bâtiment (French: Building Protection Center)
- Cercle Paul Bert (French sports club)
- Charentes Préfabrication Béton (French prefabricated concrete company)
- Charged Particle Beam
- Chemical and Physical Biology (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers at the Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology at UIC are working on the development of new therapeutics focused on the treatment of infectious diseases, critical with the advent of new resistant bacterial strains and ineffective treatments for many diseases.
Michael Johnson, Director of the Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology at the University of Illinois-Chicago; and Ezra Felker, Assistant Vice President of BTG Ventures.