At the North Dakota Center for Persons with Disabilities, Cathy Haarstad developed a curriculum as well as a pictorial planning tool for parents with disabilities.
What does CPD stand for?
CPD stands for Center for Persons with Disabilities
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPD
We have 432 other meanings of CPD in our Acronym Attic
- Candidate Pipeline Development (business process outsourcing of candidate research services)
- Capabilities Production Document
- Capability Provisioning Document (NECC)
- Capacitance Power Dissipation
- Cape Photographic Durchmusterung (star catalogue)
- Capital Project Delivery (various organizations)
- Capital Projects Division (various locations)
- Cards Per Day
- Carnet de Passages en Douane (French customs document)
- Cary Park District (Illinois)
- Center for Policy Dialogue (Bangladesh)
- Center for Professional Development
- Center for the Public Domain
- Center on Public Diplomacy (University of Southern California)
- Central Police District
- Central Postal Directory
- Central Procurement Division (USMC)
- Centro de Proceso de Datos (Spanish: Data Processing Center)
- Centro Português de Design
- Centrum Przetwarzania Danych (Polish: Data Processing Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SCLAD Resource Center for persons with disabilities will be located on the first floor of SCLAD Plaza, where social support services, vocational and housing services are provided free of charge to residents of Miami-Dade County who have physical and developmental disabilities.
The Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities, Inc.
The Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities is seeking lawyers to serve on its board of directors.
In 1985, community involvement was limited to two state agencies, parents, a fraternal organization, two community organizations, and the Utah State University-Affiliated Program (UAP), Center for Persons with Disabilities.
IBM National Support Center for Persons with Disabilities offers Technology for Persons with Disabilities, a resource guide for persons with mobility impairments and a listing of support organizations free of charge.
He also is the founder and past chair of the Potentials School, a Palm Beach charter school that serves severely disabled children and is a board member on several statewide disability organizations such as the Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities Foundation and the Florida Association for Rehabilitative Facilities.