Led by the Center for Partnership Studies (CPS), the coalition urges the Obama Administration and Congress to adopt the recommendations of the just-released Urban Institute report The State of Society: Measuring Economic Success and Human Well-Being.
What does CPS stand for?
CPS stands for Center for Partnership Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPS
We have 903 other meanings of CPS in our Acronym Attic
- Cathodic Protection Services (various businesses)
- Catholics in the Public Square (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Cedar Primary School (Singapore)
- Celbond Particulate Structures (BBA)
- Celebrity Poker Showdown
- Cell Protocol Sideband
- Cells Per Second (Sprint)
- Cellular Priority Service
- Center for Pacific and Asian Studies
- Center for Palliative Studies
- Center for Performance Sciences
- Center for Pet Safety
- Center for Philippine Studies (University of Hawaii)
- Center for Political Studies (university)
- Center for Polymer Studies
- Center for Professional Studies
- Center for Research on Parallel Computing and Supercomputing
- Centipoise (viscosity unit of measurement)
- Central Pain Syndrome
- Central Park South
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crutzen Nobel laureate in chemistry, 1995 Richard Dawkins Charles Simonyi professor, University of Oxford Pierre-Gilles de Gennes Nobel laureate in physics, 1991 Johann Deisenhofer Nobel laureate in chemistry, 1988 Riane Eisler President, Center for Partnership Studies Edward Ericson Leader emeritus, Ethical Culture Roy P.
In pursuit of the partnership model through Eisler's Center for Partnership Studies, I hope someone will file and fund a challenge to this foundation of the dominator model--all the way to the U.